[OT] Opinions on HVLP paint systems needed...

I'm thinking of buying an Accuspray HVLP paint system on Ebay, but would
like some input on how these units compare to traditional paint systems
from someone that's used both.  Any brand names I should stay away from?
None of the paint pros I've talked to locally have ever used a HVLP
setup.

I don't have a compressor big enough to handle a traditional paint gun,
and the "standalone-ness" and portability of the HVLP system is a big
plus for me...

BTW, I've noticed in the years that I've been around here that there
doesn't seem to be ANY autobody pros on the list.  Are there any of you
out there in lurk mode?  If so, speak up!  There's a "hole" in the
list's knowledge base that needs fillin'...  :)

Mark.
75
80 S
81 S  2.0 ABA/JH/4K