Autotech Upper stress bar...

On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Jim Jarrett wrote:

> --- Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Methinks we owe this vile white blanket to the recent
> > visit of the canucks, they come down, ply us with beer
> > and underage girls and then abscond with a pristine
> > cabbie and leave us sobbing in the snow.
>
> Whiners.

I dunno.  I'm looking out my window at the gradually accumulating snow,
and thinking "Well.  Is this syncro weather, or quattro weather, or battle
tank weather?"  I'm thinking the latter.  It's more tolerant of errant
mailboxes, pedestrians ..  Buicks, trees .. you know, little stuff.

Granted the amount of snow southeast Michigan gets is minimal next to New
England.

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Audi 5000S quattro
'88 VW Scirocco 16v
'87 VW Vanagon GL syncro -- FOR SALE
'77 Mercury Marquis -- FOR SALE
(I swear, I'm working on making my signature shorter than my posts..)