WAAY OT and embarassing: Honduh help?

On 3/15/04 10:46 PM, "Ron Pieper" <rapieper@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Sorry Jim, you get humiliated.
>
> Say this to your friend:  "IDIOT!!  Don't you know that HONDAHS NEVER BREAK??
> They last for
> FREAKING EVER.  Just ASK YOUR MOM - after all, SHE BOUGHT THAT CAR.  It must
> be that YOU'RE TOO
> STUPID."

Erm.  *I* counseled her to buy this car.  She mentioned liking my Passat,
and well, as we all know, VWs need a certain level of care and feeding, plus
the budget was not large.

Hondas are soulless, but reliable.  And since I knew I was going to be the
first line of maintenance, I went for "soulless but reliable"

| Jim Jarrett,Rochester NY      '93 Passat GLX, '84 Scirocco    |
| mailto:jarrett@rpa.net         '81 Rabbit Convertible 16v     |