overheating..SOLUTIONS TO THIS P.I.T.A. COOLING SYSTEM FILLER??

I've used the same method each time I've drained/refilled the cooling system in mine and have never had a problem.

Larry
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Captnbr@aol.com
  To: Scirocco-L@scirocco.org
  Sent: Monday, March 15, 2004 6:51 PM
  Subject: Re: overheating..SOLUTIONS TO THIS P.I.T.A. COOLING SYSTEM FILLER??

  This method that I use has worked every single time for me and it is actually quite easy.  Open the coolant bottle before you start the car.  Start and run the car and as the car is heating up, Squeeze the upper radiator hose a bunch of times untill no more air bubbles comes out.

  Brian 86 16v
  98 Jetta Vr6