Boycott Houseofeuro

Trust is one of the cornerstones of this list. If that's allowed to erode,
we're not going to ever be the same caring support group. So if payment gets
made, I'm sure Dirk will let us know, and all will be well, or near to it.
And if not, warnings generally get issued for bad business transactions.
Unfortunately it's a lister who is getting the bad press this time. It IS a
lot of money.
Cathy