Broken front mount again... HELP!!!

Right about the poly being a little stiffer but I've seen a lot of core
supports damaged by people running poly front mounts.

-Raffi

I think it's because the other mounts are too flexible, especially the
stock rear mount, which is way too soft.

I think the key is to replace all 4 mounts at the same time...
I use the front Autotech urethane mount, or the TT front race, along
with the TT rear race mount, and diesel side mounts.

Peter
http://thescirocco.com
Feel free to call me at 302.832.8989, between 11AM and 11PM.