Quality Mk1 Needed For Potential Magazine

I know of one in Texas, and it is getting a custom built turbo motor soon.

I know, I know it is not in the area they are looking just wanted to throw it out there.

Brian

Brett VanSprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

Hi folks. I've been contacted by a magazine looking to do a profile
and some writing
on the Mk1 Scirocco. They would like to find a nice example to
photograph in the Mid-
Atlantic area. (VA, PA, NC, MD, etc). If you think you have one that would
photograph nicely and show off our dedication, please contact me and
we'll see if we
can't put you in touch with the magazine people. Thanks! Hope to
hear from someone
soon. :-)

==Brett