Worried about brake line clearance (SS)...

Just got done with the front brake upgrade, and the top fold of the Autotech SS brake lines "bubbles" dangerously close to the inside edge of my tire... with the wheel turned they're within about an inch.  If I gently give them a bend I can "mold" them away from it, but I'm still worried... any bad experiences with brake line contact?
BTW - tires are a bit wider than stock 195-60-14