oil cooler O-ring

That wont work because the pipe is a lot longer on the model with the oil
cooler than the MKI pipe (no oil cooler). Your filer will never reach the
flange as the pipe is only partially threaded along its length.

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com