Turn signals dont work properly, whats wrong??

Yea im so stupid lol. Checked my front bulbs and Lordco gave me the single
filament (sp) bulbs. So the turn signal were always on when my lights were
on. I brought back the bulbs for the correct ones and now it works
perfectly. I didnt check this before because im rewiring the whole car.

Thanks for your help,

Kevin