running issues with the wifes 89 cabby

I had some running/starting issues with my Golf. I found that I was looking
at the worng dots on the time gear. I need to look on the back of the time
sprocket and line that up with the valve cover. Fired right up after I
readjusted everything.

-Craig
"Nightmare" '88 16v (PG-T Proj.)
"Calypso" '91 Golf GL (Daily Driver)