Clutch slipping :(

I heard that. Due to todays good fortune (to be explained in another
post) I am now "in the club".
I used to hang w/ other owners and when I said I was an enthusiast they
would ask, "What do you have?" to which I would answer that I had one
scirocco. They would faintly smile and walk away.
Now I understand as I have 3 sciroccos, an extra 9A tranny, an extra JH
from a Jetta w/ 47,000 on it, an A1 rear end that needs to be
reconditioned (but I'm not sure it's worth the trouble), a spare set of
rear drums w/ spindles, etc. etc.
This has happened within a year and now I understand the knowing faint
smile.

;)

Tim

<Knghtbrd> This font is starting to come out very nicely
<stu> Knghtbrd: oh dear, are you hacking up another quake font in vi? :)