Hazards funky...

Just to make sure I understand you issue at hand Larry;

1. Your turn indicators; left and right, on all four corners of the car
function properly
2. your hazard function on  half of your corners , the left indicators
(front and back) are not working

If this describes accurately your problem then;

The wiring circuits are different on the hazards versus the normal/flashing
indicators, you need to get Bentley and look at the hazard circuit and check
the wiring for a break on that side of the car, sounds like it is most
likely a broken wire in this particular case.

G'luck
---
ATS - Patrick Bureau -  Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com