[FS/WTT] 9A passat 2L Block

I have in my possession a 9A block (complete from oil an to head gasket,
included a few additional parts such as oil flange/cooler and other attached
items (no alt/ac compressor and such)

Wasn't there someone looking to buy/trade such an item, I have no real use
for it (unless I decide to create a Hybrid 9A/JH engine Hehe) so its up for
grabs... Make your bids gentlemen and ladies.

Shipping is not a problem you pay for it Ill crate it and ship it!
Delivery at Cincy 2004 is not a problem either (no charge)

Please reply in PRIVATE to me, lets keep the haggling off the list please!

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b
'85 3A/JH 2L Scirocco | '86 8v Restore Project (in progress)
'82 1.7L project |'81 S Project | '78 GTi 8v Project