Thanks List/Smooth Transactions

Hey thanks everyone for some flawless transactions over the last couple
weeks; everthing paid for has now been delivered, now I can really start
tearing into this tune-up:

Eric S Scirocco81 - for that rockin' crossmember brace
Peter@thescirocco - for sport mounts (and offering them pre-pressed) and
the Quaiffe 16V Adjustable Cam Sprocket (great prices, too)
Virtual World Parts (The Potters) - Tune-up stuff and a single new Euro lens
Autotech - sport windage tray w/ integral gasket (and quick delivery) -
even if they're not listmembers
My local German parts store, too, for some basic tune-up items at great
prices (and free advice)

Not meant to be an advertising banner, just wanted to gush...

Big thanks to the whole list for all the tech info and to pointing me in
the right direction for appropriate resources!

- Camron from Vancouver, WA USA
  '86.5 Black 16V 2.0L