Clutch slipping :(

No I didn't blow any seals, but Patrick would have.

In an extreme overfill situation it would be possible to blow a seal. I have seen it happen, also when I worked for DANA Victor/Reinz they explained that if a seal is not design to be a bath style seal it will wear prematurely.

Brian

and yes in my previous life I was a certified Master Tech in Automotive and certified in Diesel as well, my dad owned a machine shop. I now just a "JOAMON", i let my certs expire 6 years ago.

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
So, you blew the seals out, huh Brian?

David Utley

Quoting Patrick Bureau :

:
> ->
> ->> David,
> ->>
> ->> Ask him, ask him. I can't hold it much longer.

David Utley