Clutch slipping :(

I didn't "fill it to the brim", that would be silly.  I was having some
leakage from the flange seal that I replaced.  I thought I heard some extra
noises in the tranny last week and I wanted to be sure that 5th gear wasn't
just spinning in the breeze.  I picked a bad sport (not level) to check the
level.  It took about half a quart.  Started slipping 2 days later.  I'm 2
hours into my 9 minute clutch job.  The tiny seal around the rod is failing.
The clutch disk pressure plate and flywheel are VERY oil at the moment.
I'll fix those after lunch.