Clutch slipping :(

David,

Ask him, ask him. I can't hold it much longer.

Brian

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
Well, to be honest, I assumed (I am reminded what words make that word up
again) that he put in two quarts without draining it. I never imagined
filling it to the brim. Yeah, if you did that, it prolly would force past the
seals, so much churning force in oil that is akin to molasses...

That is what I get for not asking questions... Sorry to mislead you...

David Utley

Quoting Patrick Bureau :

David Utley