Replacement crossmember (long post)

Cameron,

The part you looking at is the core support. The custom brace tyou you
bought would replace the functionality of that part. your replaceing a
lightweigh thin walled structure with a heavy thickwalled structure.

Getting the core support out of one in th junkyard just takes patience and
a battery powered sawzall.

Brian