[TX Sighting] I30/I635 9PM Last night

Alright I though I had rounded up all the scirocco's in Texas, but as I was
returning home from work last night, going eastbound on I30, between I80 and
I635 northbound Exit, a White MKI, no Bumpers, looked to be an 79-81 model,
dark tinted windows all around, its got something under the hood, (grin) I
did catch up, and gave the driver a thumb-up and he responded, then took
off, I was doing 80, and he pulled away like I was at stand still,  he took
off like a bat out of hell on I635 Northbound. Were I lost him. Other note,
the MKI had a DENSON or DENISON sticker on the rear quarter panel driver
side. Near taillight.

Sweet looking car!

So fess up who is this ? (and tell me its some one else I need to track
down...lol)

-
ATS - Patrick Bureau - http://ats.longcoeur.com -
A1 eBay Sales: http://tinyurl.com/22e5b
'85 3A/JH 2L Scirocco | '86 8v Restore Project (in progress)
'82 1.7L project |'81 S Project | '78 GTi 8v Project