Source of Thread Chasers

sears has it. i think you need 12mm x 1.75 (well that was for my diesel, so it may be smaller). i think it one tap is about $6.

"T. Reed" <treed2@wsu.edu> wrote:I would just get a $10 chinese metric tap & die set from Harbor Freight.
Don't try to use them for any real threading jobs but they are more than
adequate for chasing threads. You get a whole lot of sizes for the price..

Oh, and use a bit of oil on the threads.

-Toby