What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

And remember:  If the women don't find you handsome,  they should at least find you handy!

Love that show!  I've never seen so much duct tape in my life!

David Utley <mr.utility@highstream.net> wrote:
That's true, I saw that on the "Red and Green show"...

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source