Viton fuel injector seals

Chad,

If you paypal me the cost (get a quote) for the parts, I will call Dave and
order them and have them sent to me in texas, and Ill mail you them by us
mail to you. Add a couple of dollars for mailing. Email me the quote # you
get from them, tell dave/mark, he will be shipping it to Patrick In texas :0
he knows me. Unless he can make you pay for it, and ship to my home address
(he has it!) but just in case here is my Paypal account : ats@longcoeur.com

Patrick Bureau
811 Streetman Road
Royse City, texas, 75189