What's the fastest can ever take your Scirocco? - more numbers

It was definately an interesting sight, I can vouch that that were definately going fast. Fast than what the law would allow, but Patrick did ask the collective group if he could go play and we said yes.

Is that speed impossible "no" probable "yes", my stance I am not saying anything until the fat lady (oh excuse me the skinny canadian) sings. Given the right conditions anything is possible.

And yes it was infact a GSR

Brian

Patrick Bureau <ats@longcoeur.com> wrote:
Obviously I have not read the "tone" of your message the same way you
explain it.

How do I know I do 102.5 WHP and 121 of torque.. On a calibrated Dyno of
course.
Link http://ats.longcoeur.com/dynocharting/dyno_atsgtx03.JPG

All charts I got done , located under Dyno charting on the menu bar of my
web site.

How do I know I was going over 130MPH, I guess you will have to take my word
for it, chasing a GSR @ 6600 RPM, the digifiz indicated 148MPH (converted by
web site of course as digifiz is KPH), but after using the Gears calculator,
it tells me that I was at 138MPH, no radar gun, no other proof to offer.
Except perhaps the testimony of the guys that were behind me at 70mph, can
perhaps tell you what it looked like.. :)

---
ATS - Patrick Bureau - Web site :
http://ats.longcoeur.com]http://ats.longcoeur.com
AIM: texasscirocco - Yahoo: atsgtx - ICQ: 32918816 - MSN: atsgtx@hotmail.com