torn- need input

brett cooke wrote:

> for the last several months i've had two very wrecked rocco's sitting in
> my friend steve's driveway. well tonight good old mpd shows up at steves
> door and gives him 7 days to either get rid of them or get plates put on
> them (which is impossible, neither would ever be roadable again). one of
> the roc's was jay's, and is heavily modded out with alot of potentially
> salvagable stuff, the other was tom's which was nicely modded. the area
> i'm conflicted at is both jay and tom died in these cars, and i'm not
> sure it's right to scavange them. i do have a friends barn to send them
> too if i decide to go that route, but right now i just don't know what
> to do, or what would be right to do. anybody have any advice?
>

> So Sayeth The Hitman

Despite you're misgivings perhaps it would be the thing to do if you ask
yourself the following:

- If the previous owner was standing right next to you, would they
counsel you to part them?

Personally I don't see the point of totally scrapping them unless it was
some kind of Viking Funeral. (No disrespect intended, goggle away).

TBerk
it's hard, but break out a six pack & a wrench and go to town.