what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

On Mon, 8 Mar 2004, Brian Wagner wrote:

> His results may be acheiveable with the appropriate amount of silly gas.
> Also isn't the R32 speed limited by the ECU?

I thought I recalled reading that the R32 in North American trim is
electronically limited to 130mph, while the Euro version is giving it her
all at 153 mph top speed.  I can't find reference to this now, although
someone may chime in with more info.

As far as nitrous goes, yeah, maybe a 100 shot would get you there once.
The second time?  Piston fragments coming out from under the hood may
attain that velocity... :)

Drew

84 Wolfsburg Edition TurboDiesel Scirocco
	http://scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca/gtd
89 Audi 200 Turbo Quattro Avant
99 A3 Jetta TDI