[list admin] scirocco.org awake

Sweeeet..... *in best cartman voice*

You never know ho much you miss something until it's gone *sniff* ....... I'm getting all emotional..... better lay off the bushmills eh?

Thanks for burping the baby Brett, a dedicated daddy you are.

I type better drunk than Patrick does sober! Hehe

Anson

Brett VanSprewenburg <brett@netacc.net> wrote:

Scirocco.org is back online! No machine problem at all, head end
router "burped"....you
can just never tell which bit of technology is going to fail on you, eh? :-)

Thanks for your patience!

==Brett