Way OT: Pimpin' My Ride

MTV is really an interchangeable acronym for LCD (the original LCD, a
mathematics term that isn't liquid crystal display).
The MTV and any other TV audience is best defined by what the show advertises.
Same goes for network "news", which is defined by each show's political
interests.
Through the looking glass into the mirror.