Better things to do...

...than watching MTV.  For example, I spent 10 hours today swapping my rear beam axle for an undamaged unit from a Cabby.  (the differences between the two are surprising)
By myself.
 (youngson, my usual assistant, was at a wine-tasting with his GF....:(  )
  Would have had it done sooner but for a slight misstep with the Sawzall which necessitated 1.5 hours locating and picking up a new driver side brake line....don't ask.

My muscles are sore.  I'm getting too old for this sort of thing.  At least it IS back together and better than new.
This thing is running SO good lately....

Larry
sandiego16v
(oh, yeah, one more of those hours was used up cleaning and waxing the rear wheels, front AND back.  Did somebody say I needed to get out more??)