Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

oh yeah... '86 16v... red

Mike Smith <smithma7@yahoo.com> wrote:120+
Went from Virginia Beach, VA to Springfield, VA (about 12 miles s of DC) in about 2.5 hours... left around 11:30pm. Near Richmond, saw flashing blue lights about a mile behind me... had a heart attack... 15 seconds later, they disappear.... continued flying.

Mike
Fly VW!

ian@bluemoon.hplx.net wrote:
This is sort-of a cross post; I saw this on the Vanagon mailing list and
thought it would be amusing to compare. (Vanagons have a ridiculously
high Cd and not a whole lot of go -- top speed is around 90, and would be
rev-limited to 95 or so anyway.)

Fastest I've taken my 'roc (88 16v) was 120mph indicated (with a new
speedometer, for what that's worth). M-14 here in Michigan sure is a fun
road... :)

ian Butler / ian@bluemoon.hplx.net
'88 Audi 5000S quattro
'88 VW Scirocco 16v
'87 VW Vanagon GL syncro -- FOR SALE
'77 Mercury Marquis -- FOR SALE

word (wûrd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to something. Sometimes used with up. Source