From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Sandor
Sent: Friday, March 05, 2004 5:14 PM
To: Scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: Re: Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your
Scirocco?

my old 87 mk2 16V scirocco was good for 200kmph one night heading into
Toronto on the 404/DVP...that was rolling on my Zender Turbos with 195
50
R15 rubber...Didn't matter, I was trying to keep pace with a well tuned
and slammed 92 GTX and a slammed on 16's 95 GLX
Both left me, my Scirocco was a low mileage (169K kms all original
car)...that and I noticed a slight vibration at 190 and didn't want to
go
faster, I'm sure 220 would have been do-able.

sandor