Friday - what's the fastest you've ever taken your Scirocco?

Sounds about right to me.
I would expect such tweaked 16V and 8 V motors should reach those speeds.
It appears Scirocco speedometers are consistently accurate, when working.
Interestingly, we're looking at only a 10 MPH top end difference, although
the 16V should certainly pull better at the top end, especially the 50mm
versions.