new aftermarket radiator, got the right one!

Good deal on the new rad.
Installing a top filling connector??  Avoid some headache and just fill it the old way....

Larry

  I took back the radiator that the company originally
  said was the right one after I called them back , they
  got the right one that was  a perfect fit , so now I'm
  very happy , it has a lifetime warranty too , has
  anyone ever installed some sort of a top filling
  connector  so you can fill the radiator versus
  removing the hose ? -Aaron