Tune up

Patrick has it on his site

http://www.longcoeur.com/tst/videos/16vcamchain.wmv

That's not what it is supposed to look like, should be tight.

Brian Wagner <brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Goes away under load doesn't it, lifter noise wouldn't. Then when you get out of the throttle it comes right back.

Hmmmmmm, same thing mine did. Ask Patrick Bureau he has heard mine before and after.

Captnbr@aol.com wrote:
In a message dated 3/5/2004 1:02:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, brian_wagner@sbcglobal.net writes:

> Ha, Brian you are wrong on the inter-cam timing chain. There have been more than one lister that has changed or needs to change this part, I am one of them and I did it after cincy
> last year. Yes they rattle nasty like.

Wow, did not know that...thanks for the heads up, gonna go check mine. My lifters are so noisy I probably won't be able to hear it.... or come to think of it, maybe the sound is actually the chain hmmmmmmmmm.

Brian 86 16v
98 Jetta vr6