South East Listers look here

Considering you just got back from the great white north, I didn't
figure you'd want to drive that far again till Cincy, but hey if ya make
it, that would be great.  Be nice to have a small chunk of the .org crew
campin out at the show.  Not to mention that I'd get to check out that
2L swap before most of everyone else *grin*

William