Stressbar discussion...

Two questions that I erased and should not have...

  1)  What is the source of your claim that his estimates are wrong for the
amount of deflection at the front strut tower?

  2)  How is it that his example is 'ridiculous'?  I can understand that you
may not like/appreciate his example, so therefore why do you not appreciate
it, and furthermore, why is it ridiculous?

Thanks for your time...

--
Regards,
David Utley