From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org]On Behalf Of Doug Conyers
Sent: Thursday, March 04, 2004 6:51 PM
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Subject: My new ride

Hey all,

Well I finally got pics of my new car.  She needs a couple of small things
but she runs great.  Cant wait to bring her to Cincy.

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010001sm.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010002sm.jpg
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/list/D_Conyers/P1010003sm.jpg

-Doug