Carfax request

oh shit.... here it is

WVWFB4318NE110966

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
Right, so this black piss-at GL sedan I've been looking at forever finaly sprouted a for sale sign in its window, the nice ghetto lady tells me it has a bad dizzy, And the power windows are kinda tempermental.

My origional plan for the car involved only it's engine but the current state of my beater 8V tempts me to purchase it as a DD.

Somebody run this VIN for me yes? I'll steal you a beer at cincy.

TIA

Anson