anybody have a hookup for buying GL2?

I know where you're coming from! Those triple CCD Canon's are broadcast
quality  :)

GL2 used to be called an XM (you probably know this) - so may like to
check them out if buying second hand. However, mini dv cameras are so
compact, and so hi tec, that they are often impossible to repair  - so
you may want to go new with warranties etc if you can possibly afford
it.

If you have to go second hand - get an XL. They can soak up the
punishment, and are the bollocks

Aaron in London