Two broken Roc's, 1 for sale

As if my cv woes on my 85 aren't enough...My wifes 86 auto fried tonight.
The demon starting problem was due to a short which finally had it's way. So
I am forced to let this go as I do NOT want to tear into rewiring it or pay
somebody else to do it. The interior is dead mint gorgeous save for some
tears in the dash. Seats are the silvery/blue cloth and black vinyl. No
rust, minor dent in driver side fender. Will definately need to be towed.
Euro bumps are coming off, have set of US if buyer wants them. Stock 7 spoke
alloys. The snowflakes in pics are on my car now. I am in Virginia within an
hour of Richmond, Charlottesville and Fredericksburg. No reasonable offer
refused. Contact me off list at this addy.

Jon Palm

http://www.geocities.com/scirokn/silver_86.html

Learn how to help protect your privacy and prevent fraud online at Tech
Hacks & Scams. http://special.msn.com/msnbc/techsafety.armx