Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
Also looking for side skirt and wheel flares body pieces.
I already have a nice front skirt on the car
This may drive some of the listers crazy, but I have a suggestion for the
side skirts. At a local U-wrench-it lot I found a 1988 Subaru turbo 4x4 coupe
(odd 3 door hatchback) and measured the skirts, they are exactly the same length
and almost identical in style to the Zender kit I had at home! I removed them
from the car and paid $20.00!  I will take some photos if you are interested.
Hope this helps, but if you are a purist, it didn't! Michael