Scirocco-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 3

scirocco-l-request@scirocco.org writes:
What's the cheapest source for a catalytic converter for an '81?
Do es your state require a Cat, or are you just enviroconscious? If you are
allowed may I suggest an o.e.m rabbit diesel flexpipe,the exhaust systems where
identical except for this pipe in place of a cat.  I have one on my mk1 roc,
it has the 3bolt flange on both ends and withstands incredible flex. Hope this
helps, Michael