slipping clutch

This has to be a all new use for Coke that I've never heard.  Now living
in GA not to far from where coke is HQ'd at, I thought I had heard it
all.  I would have to say that it's total BS, best fix for a slipping
clutch is a new clutch.

Just for the hell of it, some things I've heard about coke that are in
fact, false.

Will dissolve a human tooth in 8 hours if left in a glass of coke
Can be used as a spermicide ( I don't even want to picture the attempt
at this)
Will errode a penny, same as the tooth.
Coke + aspirin will get you high
Coke was originally green

An so forth and so on.  It never ends.  However, if ther eis merrit to
this new idea, someone let me know, I'm sure the folks at Coke would
love to hear it.

William