Check this out - Fw: Scirocco for sale

Well, you can donate a MKI to me, and I'd be happy. It would make a
difference in my life.

This is like people looking silly at me just because I have more than one
car, and claiming that I am a bigger poluter. They don't realise that even
if I had ten cars, I'd be driving only one car at a time...

Cheers.

Marc
'83 Scirocco
'97 A4