Few questions about 16v Distributor O-ring and Valve cover gasket...

Hey guys , I have a few questions about the 16v
Distributor O-ring and the Valve cover gasket , Is
there anything special I should know about installing
either one of these before I attept it ? can I do the
o ring without doing the valve cover or should I do
them at the same time ? and is there just an oring on
the ditrsibutor or is there one more gasket ? any tips
would be greatly appreciated before I attept this ,
thanks , Aaron in San Jose -