Expanding foam update...(apology) attn; Allyn

Okay, I apologize,
  I have been derelict in my duties here...  I have been so busy at work that
I have not had a chance to get with the manufacturer and ask the important
questions that would help us make more educated decisions.  We have been one
man short in the parts department since December, and we only have a 3 man
crew...  Anyways, we have a trainee in today, and it appears that he will pick
up things fairly quickly.  Regardless, I will do my best to find out some more
details this week...

  Allyn, do you have any more details on your side of things?  I have yet to
cut apart the GTI I have here, but I plan to as soon as time permits...