[SPAM] anyone know what cars have the same front bearing housings?

im looking to get  a pair of bearing housings (hub
carriers ) (steering arm)
http://www.geocities.com/phfatvw/2rustedstrutass.html
whatever thier called  cant even find them on the net
for sale to look up what cars all are the same.
  i did find a cabriolet at the junk yard has good
looking ones but need to know if thier the same as our
16v ones.
 also what cars have our same left and right axels if
any , i dont feel like rebuilding my joints now , just
rather get a couple from the junk yard that are good
enough for my trip to new jersey.