Gmail the easy way

chris gonzalez wrote:

> eBay. if you can get over the fact that you are paying for something that is supposed to be free, then it's the fastest  and easiest. I got my gmail account for a whopping buck and a half
(just yesterday after reading all the gmail banter) and was set up
within 5 minutes of close of auction. To me, it was better than swapping
an oil change for a link to the freebie.

I used the <www.gmailswap.com> route and got one within minutes.  What I
offered:  "the speed of a european swallow"

(which btw is 24 mph)  :D

Easy as pie, and it didn't cost me a thing...

Just get a bit creative, and someone will offer an invite.

I'll offer invites up to the list when/if I get them...

Mark.
75
77
80 S