From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Allyn
Sent: Sunday, June 27, 2004 8:41 PM
To: scirocco list
Subject: Re: OT- Gmail invites?

how about keeping it going on the _scirocco list_, instead of running off
with the gmail invite and doing that _you cant join cause you're not in
texas_ thing.

you guys can have your super-secret-tst list that nobody else can get on,
but lets not deprive other rocco listers of gmail invites as well... k?

> If someone has one to spare I can start a pyramid in Texas
how about something more like...
"If someone has one to spare I can use it to invite other listers"
you know, since its the _scirocco list_ that is spreading around the gmail
invites to begin with

Al - anti-super-secret-squirrel-handshake-society