From: scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces@scirocco.org] On Behalf Of Mike Smith
Sent: Saturday, June 26, 2004 10:56 PM
To: car
Subject: RE: OT- Gmail invites?

I'm here... let's get this started in MD!

Mad Matt <mr_bubblehead74@yahoo.com> wrote:I just got an invitation to
Gmail. I will gladly hand
out the extras as soon as I sign up. Should I do
first come, first served? Or does someone want to set
up a tree?

=====
Mad Matt
Annapolis, MD
'81 Scirocco (now with ABA-powered goodness)
'04 Toyota Tacoma (little red wagon for hauling Scirocco stuffs)
gone but not missed: '98 Jetta GLS (soul-less, boring commuter shitbox)

word (w{rd)
interj. Slang. Used to express approval or an affirmative response to
something. Sometimes used with up. Source